UNIABIDJAN Centre for Entrepreneurship and Languages (UCEL) launches her e-learning platform to provide entrepreneurial skills and employability courses to not just UNIABIDJAN community (students, faculty and staff) but also members of the general public desirous of continuous personal developments. This is in line with vision and mission of The University of Abidjan which include producing graduates fully ready for the labour market and who have passed through a right training matrix of core and soft skills.
These self-paced online courses are well CRAFTED to accompany students and make continuous learning away and apart from the school possible and accessible; as well as at the office and away from it for the working class learners: Customized, Relevant, Affordable, Flexible and Timely (CRAFT).
- Courses are Customized to satisfy learner’s needs and respond to clients’ demands!
- Courses are Relevant as they impart skills that meet the needs of 21st Century work place!
- Continuous development now Affordable and within reach and pocket-friendly for all!
- Learning is Flexible and tailored round learner’s schedule and pace!
- Certificates are delivered in a Timely way as they are auto-generated and downloadable upon successful completion of course with the name of the learner!
At UNIABIDJAN, we Learn and Lead. We groom leaders in their various chosen fields and careers. Our graduates are not job-seekers, but sought-after professionals. They are job-creators, entrepreneurs and inventors. UNIABIADJAN is well aware of the challenges posed by globalization, but also its many opportunities. Companies worldwide are looking for competent people that can work globally and cope with global trends. These are the challenges UCEL set out to solve for those willing to embark on this journey with us.
Click to access the available courses and their unit costs. Payments can be made via the University account, mobile money or by cash at the account department of the school.