OUR BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAM IN ACCOUNTING-FINANCE
UNIABIDJAN’s Bachelor program in Accounting-Finance aims at providing the requisite knowledge and skills to excel in the finance and accounting fields. The teaching approach of the program is based on practical courses delivered by qualified, professional and passionate lecturers who are keen to share their experiences. During the course of the program, students will visit companies and attend conferences that are directly or indirectly related to the curriculum.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be able to perform all accounting operations of a company, perform complex financial analyses and act as internal and external auditors. In financial institutions, they will be able to grant credits, make investments, and manage portfolios…
The holder of our Bachelor’s in Accounting-Finance will be able to:
Understand the functioning of accounting systems
- Record the accounting operations of the company using software
- Prepare and analyse financial statements and schedules
- Prepare and control the company’s budgets
- Calculate and declare the company’s taxes
- Manage the company’s cash flow
- Organize and lead an accounting and financial department
- Be able to communicate perfectly in English in addition to French Successfully complete master’s degree courses in accounting, control, auditing, finance or taxation.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES/JOB PROSPECTS
– Entry in Year1: must hold a BAC G2, A1, D, C, WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent
– Entry in Year 2: must have completed at least 80% of the credits of Year 1
– Entry in Year 3: must have completed all the credits of Year 1 and 2 or hold a BTS/OND, a DUT in Accounting-Finance (and Business Management).
STUDENTS ASSESSEMENT PROCESS
Grading system and assessment of studies
All theoretical and practical courses given at UNIABIDJAN are subject to the assessment of the acquired knowledge and skills (the minimum requirement is two intermediate tests and one final test): one aptitude test after every 12 hours of classes.
The assessment is awarded a mark between 0 and 20, the range of which corresponds to the following grades: