- a renowned Banker who specialises in Internal Audit is an experienced professional with experience in operations, internal control, audit and compliance.
She has international exposure through assurance assignments conducted in Cameroon, Senegal, Ghana, Benin Republic, Chad, Cote d’Ivoire, Liberia, Mozambique, Zambia, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Uganda and Tanzania.
Core Skills include but not limited to:
- Compliance *Due Diligence *Change Management
- Internal Control *Anti-Money Laundering *Team Leadership
- Internal Audit *Business Analysis
- Risk Management *Corporate Governance
- Business Process Improvement
At the University of Abidjan, Ada teaches Business Ethics and Sustainability, Internal Control and Audit.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
- MSc in International Business in progress from ESCP Europe
- BSc in Accounting obtained at the University of Jos (UNIJOS), Plateau State, Nigeria.